- Anyone who identifies as male
- 18 years old or above
- Legally resident in the UK, but UK citizenship not required
- Will be resident in the UK for the majority of the title year
- Not a current UK fetish title holder
- This is a rubberman contest and we expect applicants to compete and represent as rubbermen, and not pups. Pups of course can enter, provided they accept that if they win, they represent the title primarily as a rubberman.
Applying does not guarantee being able to compete in the contest, as we have a limited number of spaces. A shortlisting process may need to be used to narrow down the number of candidates. This will be based primarily on the written answers to the questions in the application form.
Terms and conditions
By applying to enter the Mr Rubber UK contest, you agree to the following:
- That your image, in rubber, and showing your face, may be used to advertise future Mr Rubber UK events.
- That your image, in rubber, and showing your face will be present on social media sites, on fetish related pages or groups. We cannot be responsible for those images be shared more widely, for example in gay magazines, websites, or on other social media sites.
- To ensure your behaviour does not bring the contest, or the wider rubber/fetish community, into disrepute.
- You may enter using a alias/pseudonym but must also give your real name.
If you win:
- You will commit to attending UK based fetish events over the year, as well as international events, as funds allow.
- You will try and compete in the subsequent international title of Mr Rubber Europe, MIR or both, as funds allow.
Applications close midnight 22nd May 2019